Sunday, September 7, 2014

No One Knows


My world is closing in
On the inside
But I’m not showing it
When all I am is crying out
I hold it in and fake a smile
Still I’m broken
I’m broken

Only one can understand
And only one can hold the hand
Of the broken
Of the broken..

I need no explanation of why me
I just need confirmation
Only You could understand 
The emptiness inside my head
I am falling, I am falling 
I’m falling down upon my knees
To find the one who gives me PEACE
I am flying
Lord, I am flying!

I have come to You in search of faith
'Cause I can’t see beyond this place
Oh, You are God and I am man
So I’ll leave it in Your hands!

When no one else knows how I feel
Your LOVE for me is proven real...

 You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in Your arms
Oh! How You hold me in Your arms
I know that You'll hold me in Your arms
Again

-- Building 429, "No One Else Knows"


God, You run to me with outstretched hands.
Photo Credit: Comstock, www.gettyimages.com

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you REST.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart
and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy
and my burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment