Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So Heavy


SHUCKS. I’M OVERWEIGHT. Waaaaaahhhh!!! L 
Oh men.. I'm getting heavy. Ahuhuhu.
I’ve been feeling soooo heavy lately. L I haven’t been exercising for a month now, ever since mom got sick. Even though I have this exercise equipment at home, I always fail to sweat it out. And what I’ve been anxious about has been confirmed by the body measurements that I took today. I’m overweight by 4 pounds and my Body Mass Index (BMI) has gone overboard, too. Boohoohoo!!!
It was time to face the truth.. Here are my body measurements. Eeep!
I guess this is mainly because I’ve been so busy blogging that I have not been able to balance my time. GOSH. The workaholic in me. And, of course, I’ve been eating lots of rice lately.

That’s my problem. (How about you? Have you experienced this?)

The consequence of this, of course, is that my back (especially the lower back) hurts a lot from too much sitting down. (Imagine stabbing pain!) My legs get painful too whenever I stand up after hours and hours of working with Snow, my laptop… In effect, my body is getting heavier and heavier as the days go by.

I feel really bad for my lack of DISCIPLINE. I know in my heart that I am not being a good steward of my body. Scripture says that I have to honor God with my body. And I know that I am hurting the Lord because of my actions. L 
Sigh. Struggling with self discipline.
I NEED to make changes in my schedule including lifestyle changes. PLEASE, pretty please pray for me, friends!! I hope to be fit and healthy soon so that I can serve my purpose in life for many more years to come. Gosh! And I want to blog more, too! Thanks for your prayers in advance...  
I want to enjoy my life with a healthy body...
“You are not your own… Therefore, honor God with your body.” 
1 Corinthians 6:19b, 20b


No comments:

Post a Comment